Gigabyte GSmart Mika MX hard reset1. Fully charge the battery.
2. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, release VOLUME key.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume up key.
5. Confirm with Volume DOWN or Cancel using BACK key. Note: if power key not working use Volume DOWN for next step.
6. Select Yes -- delete all data and confirm using power or Volume down key.
7. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
(In the menu use Volume down or power key to confirm) Be sure to backup your user data before doing a hard reset.
Resetting Your Gigabyte GSmart Mika MX Android Phone using menu option
With Clean Boot, you can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone may be erased.
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone
Reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika MX using firmware update / ROM upgrade Pin unlock password
Before you upgrade or reinstall your phone's firmware, download the latest software for your phone Gigabyte GSmart T4
Download "GBC_update.zip" firmware file from Gigabyte official website and copy "GBC_update.zip" the zipped files to SD card's root directory.
Insert SD card into your phone.
1. Make sure your battery is 100% fully charged. Turn off the device.
2. Turn on the device while holding VOLUME UP key.
Release VOLUME UP key after Android icon and the recovery menu appears on the screen.
3. Press VOLUME UP key to select apply update from external storage, then press VOLUME DOWN key for next step.
4. Press VOLUME UP key to select GBC_update.zip, then press VOLUME DOWN key for next step.
5. The device will automatically update the ROM, The screen will show the status during the process.
Do not interrupt the operation while updating the ROM.
6. After reboot system, execute "Factory data reset" from Settings menu.