Reboot System: (Gigabyte g-Smart i300 Soft reset)
When you reboot the device, all running programs will stop and you will lose all unsaved information. Please make sure that all information has been saved before performing system reboot.
- 16 Reboot Button
- Reboot button is located on the bottom right side of your device.
- Use the stylus to softly poke the reboot button on the lower right side of the device to reboot your system.
- 1 Power On / Off
- 7 Windows Flag Key(Flag Key)
- 10 OK Key
System Reset: (Gigabyte g-Smart i300 Hard reset)
When executing system reset, you are performing a clean boot on the device. It will remove the programs you have installed on this device, and reset all settings and information back to factory defaults.
- Turn off the device.
- Press the Flag key and OK key at the same time, and press Power key while still holding Flag key and OK key.
- This device will restore to system defaults and reboot.