Evertek everstar S hard reset using the recovery menu
You can try to enter the Android Recovery menu on your device, but please note that not all firmware supports it, and if there is no option to enter this recovery mode to "wipe data" or "Factory reset" your device, you won't be able to enter this menu. If these options will be available in a future ROM / Firmware release than you should try the following method to enter / get in the menu. This method should work 100% on Evertek Everstar S
- Fully charge the battery.
- Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together.
- Wait until you see an Android figure lying on its back.
- If recovery menu appears follow 6. When you see "No command" with the Andorid robot press POWER shortly (or +Vol up) to display the recovery menu.
- When Android system recovery menu appears... go and
- Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume down key.
- Confirm with power or Cancel using BACK key.
- Select with Vol - Yes -- delete all user data and confirm using power key.
- After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your user data before doing a hard reset.
Resetting Your Evertek Everstar S Android tablet from the menu option factory reset
With Clean Boot, you can reset your tablet to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your tablet may be erased.
1. Tap Application > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone
Dual Sim: You can use two Sims at the same time on your phone
Screen: 5 '' Inches // IPS // Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels
Connectivity: 3G // Wifi // Bluetooth
FM Radio: Integrated
Processor: MediaTek MT 6580M Quad Core 1.3 Ghz
Android version: 6.0
Camera: Camera Camera: 5 Mega Pixels // Front Camera: 2 Mega Pixels
Storage: RAM 1 GB // Storage 8 GB
Dimensions: 146.2 x 71.5 x 7.8 mm (Height x Width x Thickness)
reset Evertek everstar S Andorid, ROM