Doogee DG550 Dagger hard reset1. Fully charge the battery.
2. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key / the middle touch KEY on the lower side of the front panel and the power key together.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, release all keys.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume key.
5. Confirm with Power or Cancel using BACK key. Note: if power key not working use Volume DOWN for next step.
6. Select Yes -- delete all data and confirm using power or Volume down key.
7. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Resetting Your Doogee DG550 Dagger Android Phone using menu option
With Clean Boot, you can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone may be erased.
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone