by Hard Reset
Dell mini 5 Streak hard reset
1. Press and hold the power button and then touch the Power off option on the screen to turn off the device.
2. Simultaneously press and hold the volume up button and volume down button .
3. Without releasing the volume buttons, press and hold the power button, until the device turns on the configuration screen.
4. Press the volume buttons to move the highlight bar on the screen to the Factory reset option.
5. Press the Camera button to start the reset process.
6. Wait for the device to reboot.
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!