Resetting Data Evolution Clio c1050- Soft resetIf the device does not turn on or appears frozen, you may need to reset the device.
Warning: You will lose any unsaved changes in files or programs when you reset Clio. All running applications will exit upon reset.
To reset the device, use the Clio stylus to push the reset switch.
This switch is recessed on the bottom of the device, recessed behind a hole to protect it from accidental triggering. It is labeled RESET.
Clearing Data Evolution Clio C-1050 Memory - Hard resetWarning: Clearing memory will completely erase all data on the system. This should only be done as an emergency procedure
or when you wish to completely erase all data; for example, when assigning your device to a new owner.
To clear memory:
1. Synchronize information to your desktop PC.
Backup any files or programs you need.
2. Remove the memory module cover.
3. Press the silver and black Memory Erase button (under the memory module cover), and simultaneously press the RESET switch with the stylus.
With Clio face down and its Notification LED/switch facing you, the Memory Erase button can be found adjacent to the RAM module.
4. Replace the memory module cover.
Be sure the cover is firmly in place.
5. Power on the device.
6. Synchronize with your desktop PC to restore your data.