BLU Studio XL hard reset / password reset
How to remove forgotten password on your BLU Studio xl phone. If you are unable to get access to your BLU Studio XL device, you have to perform a factory reset / hard reset using the following procedure.
1. Turn off your BLU Studio XL Andorid phone and make sure you have charged the battery at least 50%.
2. Press and hold Volume up and Power keys until the BLU logo appears on the screen.
3. When the Andorid system Recovery menu appears on the screen release all keys.
4. Using the Volume DOWN key highlight the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it by pressing the Power key.
5. Scroll down again (using Vol down) to Yes -- delete all user data and press Power. All your data will be lost!
6. After all is done select Reboot system now press the power key and the phone will reboots.
7. Setup and customize your phone or power off if you are plannig to sell it.
If it is not working, charge your battery fully before doing a hard reset!
or Reset yourBLU Studio XL from the menu
If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
unlock password BLU Studio XL, password reset