Reset the BlackBerry Playbook Tablet
This is how to reset BlackBerry Playbook: Hold the Power button for 10 seconds
Wipe your Blackberry Playbook tablet data
Swipe down from the top frame. Tap Security > Device Wipe. Complete the field. Tap Wipe Data.Note: If you wipe data from your tablet, the BlackBerry ID connection is broken. You will need to re-establish the bond.
Back up all your data first!
1. In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Back up.
2. Do one of the following:
* To back up all your device data, click Full.
* To back up all your device data except for Media, click Quick.
* To select which types of device data to back up, click Custom. Select the check box next to the data you want to back up.
4. Do any of the following:
* To change the default name for the backup file, in the File name field, type a new name.
* To encrypt your data, select the Encrypt backup file check box. Type a password.
* To save your settings so that you are not prompted to set these options again when you back up your device, select Don't ask for these settings again check box.
6. Click Back up.
Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Restore. Same procedure as back up.