Reset the BlackBerry Torch 9850 Monaco Storm 3Soft Reset your smartphone
Remove and reinsert the battery.
If you forget your BlackBerry® smartphone password, it can't be recovered. You can reset your password without knowing your
current password by deleting all your smartphone data
It is recommended that you regularly create and save a backup file on your computer, especially before you
update any software. Maintaining a current backup file on your computer might allow you to recover smartphone data if your
smartphone is lost, stolen, or corrupted by an unforeseen issue.
BlackBerry 9860 reset OS 6.1
Delete smartphone data, third-party applications, or media card files
Before you delete your BlackBerry® smartphone data or media card files, consider backing up these items so that you have a
copy on your computer.
CAUTION: If you have turned on encryption, the process for deleting all smartphone data can take up to an hour to complete.
You can't stop the process after you start it. If you reset your smartphone, the process restarts after the smartphone restarts.
1. On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
2. Click Security > Security Wipe.
• To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts,
• To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications checkbox.
• To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card checkbox.
3. Type blackberry.
4. Click Wipe Data.
If you're preparing your smartphone for resale and you have an email account that uses the BlackBerry® Internet Service, to
prevent messages from this account from being