Beex S1 hard resetIf you are unable to turn on your Beex S1 tablet or you have forgotten your PIN password or unlock pattern, you need to enter Recovery mode and reset your device completly or update its firmware from SD card.
To get into the recovery mode on you Beex S1 Access tablet device
1. Turn your Beex tablet compeletely off.
2. Press and hold Volume UP key and connect the tablet to the charger.
3. Now the BEEX S1 tablet will get into recovery mode.
4. Release Volume UP key.
5. Now you are in the Andorid Recovery menu.
6. Select and highlight Wipe data / Factory reset using Volume DOWN key, confirm using Volume UP.
7. Wait until the tablet device will factory reset itself. All data will be deleted! Some files may not be deleted. e.g. in Pictures folder etc.
8. After it is done select Reboot system now.
Beex S1 hard reset from menuBackup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you
need to replace or factory reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Touch Settings on the desktop\[Personal] Backup & reset\ [Personal Data] Factory data reset > Reset tablet> Erase everything. All data will be lost!
Beex S1 tablet soft resetForce shutdown
Press and hold POWER for 10 seconds. Restart your Beex S1 tablet by pressing the power again (Power on).
Reset your device
If your device is not functioning or keeps freezing: Long press the Power key for about 10 seconds to shut down your device. Press the Power key to restart.