BEEX FLARE hard resetHow to reset BEEX FLARE when you forgot your password or unlock pattern. How to remove unlock pattern on your BEEX FLARE
Using the Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If your phone does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
Doing a hard reset will erase all personal content, including applications, will be deleted, and factory settings will be restored.
Charge your battery first, charge it at least for 20 minutes. Turn off the phone, remove the battery. Keep pressing the volume down button and connect the charger. An exclamation mark (!) will appear on the display. Press the buttons in the following order: power on - and volume down button. Wait until the phone resetting itself, and after factory reset finished the phone will restart.
Setup your phone just like when you first turned it on. When the date and time appears, check if they correct. Unplug the charger. You are done.
BEEX FLARE hard reset from the menu
Factory data reset – Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data. If you reset the phone this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information as when you first started your Android phone.
Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset and confirm
All data will be deleted!
Check the software version on your mobile phone: Settings > About phone > System updates > Check now.
NOTE: Your personal data from internal phone storage — including information about your Google account and any other accounts, your system/application data and settings, any downloaded applications and your DRM licence — might be lost in the process of updating your phone's software. Therefore, it is always recommended to backup your personal data before updating your phone's software.
BEEX FLARE firmware update - BEEX FLARE hard reset using Flash toolYou can remove all data and / or password from your device if you reflash the BEEX FLARE firmware / software.
1. If you download the firmware from the official website, you can install the needed driver with a single click, a batch file will install it which is included in the download package.
2. If the driver successfully installed, you can start Flash Tool.
3. Use the scatter-loading button and select scatter file. It is similar to MTXXXX_Android_scatter.txt
4. Before you connect the device click Firmware -> Upgrade button.
5. Connect the turned off device using the USB cable. Wait until Windows install / recognize the device and the Flash Tool reflash the firmware.
If everything went fine a green circle should appeare.
6. Disconnect the USB cable and turn ON your device.