Beex Cobra SD hard resetIf you are unable to turn on your Beex Cobra SD tablet or you have forgotten your PIN password or unlock pattern, you need to enter Recovery mode and reset your device completly or update its firmware from SD card.
To get into the recovery mode on you Beex Cobra SD tablet device
1. Turn your Beex Cobra SD tablet compeletely off.
2. Press and hold Volume DOWN key and connect the tablet to the charger.
3. Now the BEEX Cobra SD tablet will get into recovery mode.
4. Release Volume Down key.
5. Now you are in the Andorid Recovery menu.
6. Select and highlight Wipe data / Factory reset using Volume DOWN key, confirm using Power key.
7. Wait until the tablet device will factory reset itself. All data will be deleted! Some files may not be deleted. e.g. in Pictures folder etc.
8. After it is done select Reboot system now. Setup your device and set date and time correctly.
Beex Cobra SD hard reset from menuBackup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you
need to replace or factory reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Touch Settings on the desktop\[Personal] Backup & reset\ [Personal Data] Factory data reset > Reset tablet> Erase everything. All data will be lost!
Beex Cobra SD tablet soft resetForce shutdown
Press and hold POWER for 10 seconds. Restart your Beex Cobra SD tablet by pressing the power again (Power on).
Reset your device
If your device is not functioning or keeps freezing: Long press the Power key for about 10 seconds to shut down your device. Press the Power key to restart.