B-Mobile AX 8.6 hard reset using buttons1. Turn your Bmobile ax 8.6 phone off.
2. Press and hold both Volume DOWN and POWER ON the phone.
3. A menu will apperar on the screen.
4. Press VOLUME UP to reset. (Vol down is Boot mode)
5. This will hard reset the phone and it will take several minutes. Be patient!
After data wipe has completed you are done. reset B-Mobile AX 8.6 Android phone done.If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Restoring B-Mobile AX 8.6 Factory DataIf you reset your phone to its factory settings, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google account, any other accounts that you
have configured, your system and application settings, and any applications you have installed will be erased. Resetting the phone does not erase any system updates you
have downloaded. Using the check box provided, you can also select to erase all the data stored on your SD card or on the phone’s internal SD card, which includes files
that you have downloaded or copied there, such as music or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup and Reset for Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.