ASUS Zenfone 2 recovery menu hard reset remove unlock pattern or password tutorial
1. Turn the ASUS Zenphone2 device off.
2. Keep holding the Volume UP key on the backside of the phone and the "power key" on the top of the device, keep them simultaneously pressed until you see ASUS logo and the device vibrates, after the vibration release the keys.
3. You will see NORMAL BOOT -3 options on the top of the screen. You can change modes by pressing the Volume down key.
- Normal BOOT - this is the default option
- POWER OFF
- RECOVERY MODE
Select RECOVERY MODE using the Volume down and press POWER shortly. The phone will reboot and after about 5 seconds an Android robot will appear on the screen and when you see "Error" just press the Volume UP and POWER key at the same time.
4. In recovery menu highlight Factory reset / wipe data with Volume down key. Press power.
5. Highlight and select Yes -- delete all user data using Volume down and power key.
All data will be lost! It may take several minutes.