Firmware available @ASUS website
R600 firmware upgrade only for Generic east Europe
New feature & improvement:
Upgrade your firmware to R600-ASUS-EE-EN-R102-0-V4.3.0
1. Please confirm your firmware version is R600-ASUS-EE-EN-R102-0-V4.1.0 from setting-version information. (Upgrade wrong language/country version should make system lock navigation function, please confirm your firmware version strictly then download it for upgrade)
2. Due to iGO map source copyright factor, please don’t use this firmware upgrade your R600 again after upgrade finished. (Repeat upgrade V4.3.0 to V4.3.0 may lead R600 fail upgrade to next firmware version in the future)
1. Before upgrade, please confirm your battery capacity above 60%. It recommended plugging in adapter before you upgrade firmware to latest one.
2. Please use SD card capacity below 2G for upgrade.
3. Please refer to attached upgrade instruction for more details & instruction.
Please make sure you acknowledge such limitation and then follow instruction to upgrade firmware to latest one.