Alcatel Pop D5 OT-5038D hard resetWhen you are unable to power on your Alcatel OT Pop D5 OT-5038D Alcatel Android phone, there is a way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
- Press the Volume up key and the power key at same time until the screen lights up and the Alcatel OneTouch POP D5 LOGO displayed.
- Release POWER but keep pressing the Vol up until the language selection menu comes up.
- With the Volume keys highlight English and press POWER to confirm.
- In the recovery menu select Wipe data / Factory Reset with volume key and press power to confirm.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data and confirm.
- Wait until your phone reset itself back to the factory state.
- After all done select reboot system now and press power to reboot the phone.
All data will be deleted including your password or unlock pattern.
Remove password or unlock pattern on your Alcatel Pop D5 OT-5038D phone easy tutorial.
Alcatel Pop D5 OT-5038DFactory data reset from the menuPhone reset will erase all of your personal data from internal phone storage, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any downloaded applications. Resetting the phone does not erase any system software updates you’ve downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you mark the checkbox - Reserve the content of Phone storage before touching Reset phone, any files stored on your phone’s storage will not be erased. If you reset the phone in this way, you’re prompted to re-enter the same kind of information as when you first started Android.
When you are unable to power on your phone, there is another way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys. Press the Volume up key and the power key at same time until the screen lights up.
You can also reset your Alcatel 5038 Android phone from the menu
Factory data reset from the menu:
Backup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you need to replace or factory
reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Settings\PERSONAL\Backup & reset
Tips: please make sure that all the important data have been backed-up before you run factory data reset, for this function will eraser all apps and data that user installed; and remaining the battery is more than 50%.
This phone also named Alcatel 5038d