Alcatel One Touch Pop 7 tablet hard reset
When you are unable to power on your Alcatel OT Pop 7 TAB P310X Android tablet, there is a way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
Press the Volume up key and the power key at same time until the screen lights up. You will see an Android with red exclamation mark!
or if the recovery menu appears:
1. Press and hold down the Volume up key and the Power key at the same time until a menu screen appears. Andorid System Recovery
2. Select Language using vol down and than power button.
3. Use the Volume down key to navigate to wipe data/factory reset.
4. Press the Power button to select this option.
5. Press Volume down to select "Yes -- delete all user data".
6. Press Power button to select.
The tablet will reset. Resetting Alcatel pop7 tablet
You can also hard reset your Alcatel Android tablet via menu
Factory data reset from the menu:
Backup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you need to replace or factory
reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Settings\PERSONAL\Backup & reset
Tips: please make sure that all the important data have been backed-up before you run factory data reset, for this function will eraser all apps and data that user installed; and remaining the battery is more than 50%.