Alcatel One Touch Evolve hard resetWhen you are unable to power on your Alcatel OT Evolve Android phone, there is a way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
Press the Volume up key and the power key at same time until the screen lights up.
1. Press and hold down the Volume up key and the Power key at the same time until a menu screen appears.
2. Select Recovery using power button.
3. Use the Volume down key to navigate to wipe data/factory reset.
4. Press the Power button to select this option.
5. Press Volume down to select "Yes -- delete all user data".
6. Press Power button to select.
The phone will reset.
You can also hard reset your Alcatel Android phone via menu
Factory data reset: Go to Settings.
Touch Backup and reset > Factory data reset
Touch Reset phone > Erase everything.
Alcatel One Touch Evolve soft reset or force reboot
Restart your phone by pressing and holding the Power key for about 7 seconds.