Alcatel One Touch Evo tablet hard resetWhen you are unable to power on your Alcatel OT Evo Android tablet, there is a way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
Press the Volume up key and the power key at same time until the screen lights up. You will see an Android with red axclamation mark! Wait until tablet reboots.
or if the recovery menu appears:
1. Press and hold down the Volume up key and the Power key at the same time until a menu screen appears.
2. Select Recovery using power button.
3. Use the Volume down key to navigate to wipe data/factory reset.
4. Press the Power button to select this option.
5. Press Volume down to select "Yes -- delete all user data".
6. Press Power button to select.
The tablet will reset.
You can also hard reset your Alcatel Android tablet via menu
Factory data reset from the menu:
Backup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you need to replace or factory
reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Settings\PERSONAL\Backup & reset
Tips: please make sure that all the important data have been backed-up before you run factory data reset, for this function will eraser all apps and data that user installed; and remaining the battery is more than 50%.
Alcatel One Touch Evo tablet soft reset or force reboot
1. Press the RESET hole next to the micro SD slot on the side of the tablet.
2.Long press the Power key about 10 seconds to shut down your device. Then press the Power key to restart.