Alcatel Evo 7 HD tablet hard resetWhen you are unable to power on your Alcatel OT-E710 Evo7 HD Android tablet, there is a way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
Press the Volume up key and the power key at same time until the screen lights up and the alcatelonetouch logo appears on the screen.
You will see an Android figure lying on its back with an exclamation mark! Press the Volume UP or power to display the Android RECOVERY menu.
To access the recovery menu and :
- Press and hold down the Volume up key and the Power key at the same time until the screen lights up and the alcatelonetouch logo appears on the screen.
- Enter Recovery menu using power or Vol up button. Press shortly.
- Use the Volume down key to navigate to wipe data/factory reset and highlight it.
- Press the Power button to select this option.
- Press again Volume down to select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Press Power button to select.
You can also hard reset your Alcatel evo7 Android tablet from the menu
If you can access your tablet navigate in the settings menu.
Factory data reset from the menu:
Backup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you need to replace or factory
reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Settings\PERSONAL\Backup & reset
Tips: please make sure that all the important data have been backed-up before you run factory data reset, for this function will eraser all apps and data that user installed; and remaining the battery is more than 50%.
Alcatel Evo 7 HD tablet soft reset or force reboot
1. Press the RESET hole next to the micro SD slot on the side of the tablet.
2.Long press the Power key about 10 seconds to shut down your device. Then press the Power key to restart.