AKAI PHA-5800 hard reset chinese recovery menu reset eMMCHow to reset AKAI PHA-5800 when you forgot your password or unlock pattern. How to remove unlock pattern on your Akai pha 5800 phone
Using the Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If your phone does not restore to its original condition, use a Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to initialize it.
1. Turn the power off.
2. Press and hold the Power + Volume Down Key on the phone.
3. When you see the chinese recovery menu highlight the 5th line where you can see "eMMC"
4. Press power to reset the phone.
If this is not working, there is another solution to get into the recovery menu.
AKAI PHA-5800 hard reset android recovery menu1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press the Volume UP and POWER together.
3. When you see the Android robot and the exclamation mark press HOME key to display the recovery menu.
4. Use Volume down to highlight the Wipe data/Factory reset and press power.
5. Highlight Yes -- delete all user data and press power
6. After your data is wiped out and the phone reset to factory state select reboot system now.
AKAI PHA-5800 recovery reset from menuFactory data reset – Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data. If you reset the phone this way, you are prompted to re-enter the same information as when you first started your Android phone.
Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset and confirm
All data will be deleted!
Check the software version on your mobile phone: Settings > About phone > System updates > Check now.
NOTE: Your personal data from internal phone storage — including information about your Google account and any other accounts, your system/application data and settings, any downloaded applications and your DRM licence — might be lost in the process of updating your phone's software. Therefore, it is always recommended to backup your personal data before updating your phone's software.